Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!


WELCOME!

Welcome! It's the most wonderful time of year! This has got to be my most favourite season. My three daughters live in Toronto. At Christmas Time, they come home and what celebration it is! We don't have a lot but somehow for Christmas, we all get very spoiled.

The biggest gift we give each other is our company. We spend time together, have some cheer, play Family Fued (tradition), we play Ramoly and just spend time together. We admire the tree and the presents under it.

When I was a kid, we had two traditions. When we were really small, Santa came in the night and we up in the morning with presents from Santa. When we grew up and didn't believe in Santa anymore, we reverted to my mom's french Quebec tradition by doing le "Reveillon".

When my children grew up and didn't believe in Santa anymore, I tried to revert to my french Quebec tradition of le "Reveillon". NOT!!!

They still like getting up in the morning and doing the Santa the Santa thing. My children are 35, 23 and 20.

I am a member of the Community Choir and we practice from September to December and put on a Christmas Concert. The only entry fee is a donation to the bank.

Go to Amazon and check out their wares. There will be more to come on Amazon. See you again soon!

Check Out These Presents!

No comments: